I've been busy throwing parties and I'm not done. I just threw a party for my visiting teaching companion who turned forty. It was stressful putting it together, but turned out fun and accomplished the objective, she left feeling loved. This Saturday is a baby shower, for my friend and neighbor, expecting her first boy. Then in two weeks will be Lily's fifth birthday. So I'm planning a cowgirl/boy party that to me sounds fun already. Then two weeks after that I'll be holding my very first Pampered Chef party. I'm a little nervous about it, I've never thrown any party of this type before. But I hope they are all fun for everyone invited and me too, even if I'm the host.
Katie
4 comments:
but turned out fun and accomplished the objective, she left feeling loved.
This is a great way to think of a party - what is the objective and was it accomplished... sometimes I get so wrapped up in the details, like were there still dirty dishes in the sink when guests arrived, was the cake lopsided, did I ever get a chance to sweep the floor????
I am going to try to think of the objective of the party and quit quibbling in little details.
THANK YOU KATIE!!!!
Hope
Dear Katie,
I need to see pictures of my neices more often. Please update your blog more frequently or I may require you to drive to Las Vegas.
Thank-you,
Amber
Me driving to Las Vegas wouldn't be a bad thing, we hope to do it soon.
Maybe in about FOUR WEEKS!
Post a Comment