


Lily is now officially 5 years old. That makes me feel old. We're on the verge of a whole new chapter of our lives. She will be starting kindergarten, Aaack! And she is so ready to go and learn at school. Home has become too boring. I can hardly believe that I am the mother of a 5 year-old.
For Lily's horse party we started by giving everyone ears and a tail. They chose their "Horse names" that we wrote on the head band. Lily was "Buttercup". Then we fed the horses. They had to try to eat cereal without using their hands. Next we played "Pin the tail on the Pony". Then we stomped out flies, by tying balloons to everyone's ankles. We had a horse race, running on all fours, then a pinata. I'm very proud of my horse cake. The kids had fun neighing and galloping all afternoon.
Happy Birthday Lily!
2 comments:
Awesome job on that cake! I like the braided halter/bridal. Nice touch. Looks like fun!
I love it! I wish I had a party like that when I was little.I think the whole is such a cute/awsome idea.(I love the cake, good job.)
Post a Comment