I like the close up- looks the least posed and most 'her'.
I say the big cheesy grin or the one with lots of columns. They are all cute get a frame with four cut outs in the matting.
I agree with Hannah.
I like the columns and the big cheesie smile.
I lkie the columns or the first close-up picture.
I like either of the ones with the columns. Very nice.Maria =)
Very cute!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I like the close up- looks the least posed and most 'her'.
I say the big cheesy grin or the one with lots of columns. They are all cute get a frame with four cut outs in the matting.
I agree with Hannah.
I like the columns and the big cheesie smile.
I lkie the columns or the first close-up picture.
I like either of the ones with the columns. Very nice.
Maria =)
Very cute!
Post a Comment