1. I played the bassoon in high school
2. I listen to conservative talk radio
3. I consider myself a Republican
4. I have more sisters than cousins
5. I play Settlers of Catan
6. My living room is red
7. I own a wheat grinder and use it often (especially for pancakes)
8. I think windy days feel mysterious
9. I've abruptly ended 5 jobs
10. I've been pregnant five times but only have three children
11. I sing to my children every night
12. I like banjo music
13. I also like accordion music
14. I love acoustic guitar music
15. The first thing I noticed about my dh when I met him was his socks
16. I love to dance the waltz
17. My favorite job was working in a library
18. I still don't like lima beans and I don't make my children eat them
19. I know what an actuary is, because my husband is becoming one
20. I love breakfast for its fatty meats
21. I rarely buy breakfast meats because I like them too much
22. I don't know what to answer when I'm asked where I'm from
23. I've lived in six states so far
24. I want to learn to be a better photographer
25. I've birthed three times with no medication
26. I love to watch my kids laugh
27. I get frustrated with whining
28. I was married on my aunt's birthday, and it was the day before my sister's
29. I'm learning American Sign Language
30. I'm halfway done with a business degree
31. I graduated from Utah College of Massage Therapy
32. There was a rainbow in the sky as I was driven to the hospital for Eve's birth
33. I'm a beginner crafty person, I'm learning to crochet and cross-stitch
34. I experience anxiety when someone is late meeting me
35. I love the smell of neighbors barbecuing (I just wish I was invited!)
36. I'm so excited that Lily is reading now
37. I have a bad back
38. We got our first TV, ever, two weeks ago (it only worked for one day!)
39. I just started listening to Dave Ramsey and highly recommend him (financial talk radio show)
40. My favorite kind of candy is almond roca
41. I love to look at clouds, I think they are so beautiful
42. I've never really figured out how to do my own make-up
43. I love to do puzzles
44. I love to do Sudoku
45. I'm finally starting to like fish
46. I'm self-conscious about my feet
47. I've loved the Harry Potter series, the Series of Unfortunate Events and the Ender's Game series
48. I just read "The Five People You Meet In Heaven" for my book club
49. I feel as if I'll never catch up with house work in this stage of life
50. I can make really yummy "Orange Bow tie" rolls that are requested again and again
2 comments:
I don't know where to say I'm from either. I don't want to claim Utah although I probably should (I'm snobby). I usually just say that I moved around a lot and that I've been here longer than anywhere else.
I also read "The Five People You'll Meet In Heaven" ... it was interesting.
Post a Comment