In fact, she's worse. I took Abigail into the doctor again, since it was the last day on the drops and the infection had worsened. The doc agreed and prescribed stronger drops for her eyes, and also found that her ears were infected too. So she's on oral antibiotics for those.
Being so congested made for a bad nights sleep for us last night. She got up twice. So I've been tired all day today. I think tonight I'm going to put her to sleep in her car seat. I should have thought of that last night, but I'm not very logical at 4 am.
I hate to see my baby sick. I'm really hoping the new drops work and she can fight cold that's causing so many problems.
3 comments:
Okay, Abigail's eyes are finally looking better today. Her left eye is still a little goopy, but the right is totally clear, and the swelling is gone from both. Her congestion is alot less too. She also slept through the night again last night, and the night before. So she is on the mend.
Hooray!
I'm glad the new drops are working and that you are both getting some sleep!
Yes, I love sleep
Post a Comment