Super cute! I can't believe how much your oldest looks just like you Katie! No wonder you think she is beautiful! :). Anyways, I think that they look like they had a good time, which is what kids should do! So, good for your kids!cat -
I was just going to say the same thing.. about Lily looking so much like you! Your girls are so cute! I love the look Eve has on her face.. adorable!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Super cute! I can't believe how much your oldest looks just like you Katie! No wonder you think she is beautiful! :). Anyways, I think that they look like they had a good time, which is what kids should do! So, good for your kids!
cat -
I was just going to say the same thing.. about Lily looking so much like you! Your girls are so cute! I love the look Eve has on her face.. adorable!
Post a Comment