Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Homemaking Meme

I was tagged by Amber Rules: Answer the following questions related to homemaking and then tag 3 people. Don’t forget to link to the person who tagged you and let the people you tag know they have been tagged.
~
Aprons – Y/N? If Y, what does your favorite look like?
Yes. I have one I was given by a woman in my old ward in Atlanta. She was moving and cleaning out her house and give us a bunch of stuff including a Christmas apron that holds its shape well and fits me right.

Baking – Favorite thing to bake
I love making dinner rolls. I think breads turn out so pretty.
~
Clothesline – Y/N?
nope, I use a clothes dryer

Donuts – Have you ever made them?
I've made scones which are kindof similar.

Every day – One homemaking thing you do every day,
tidy, I'm always tidying.

Freezer – Do you have a separate deep freeze?
No, and I don't really need one yet.

Garbage Disposal – Y/N?
Yes I do

Handbook – What is your favorite homemaking resource?
My Better Homes and Gardens New Cookbook. I use it everyday I think, at least nearly.

Ironing – Love it or hate it?
blah, neither one nor the other

Junk drawer – Y/N? Where is it?
Yes, In my kitchen

Kitchen – Color and decorating scheme?
Green and white, I'd love to change it all, someday...

Love – What is your favorite part of homemaking?
When it works, when the house is caught up, the atmosphere is happy and the people in the house feel at home.

Mop Y/N?
Not quite often enough. I seem to always have sticky floors.
~
Nylons – Wash by hand or in the washing machine?
By hand

Oven – Do you use the window or open the oven to check?
Open the door, our little oven light is out.

Pizza – What do you put on yours?
my favorite? Tomatoes, peppers and pineapple

~
Quiet – What do you do during the day when you get a quiet moment?
computer, read, nap, tidy, crosswords, sudoku,
~
Recipe card box – Y/N? What does it look like?
It's green, normal card box.
~
Style of house – What style is your house?
I think it's called a ranch style house, since it's all one floor. As for decor style, I don't really have one.
~
Tablecloths and napkins – Y/N?
We use tableclothes when we're feeling fancy, and napkins all of the time.
~
Under the kitchen sink – Organized or toxic wasteland?
It's actually pretty organized.
~
Vacuum – How many times per week?
Usually every day.
~
Wash - How many loads of laundry do you do per week?
I don't know, lots and lots.
~
X’s – Do you keep a daily list of things to do that you cross off?
I only occasionally make a list.
~
Yard – Y/N? Who does what?
I do most of the planting and matainance, Gordon does projects.
~
Zzz’s – What is your last homemaking task for the day before going to bed?
One last sweep of the house to put things away.

I tag:
Lanell
Kerri
Catherine

No comments: