I'd never been to the State Fair before. I remember my class going for a field trip once in elementarty school. I don't remember the reason, but I wasn't able to go. We waited until "Dollar day" and took our family to the state fair. My SIL and nieces came with us too, and it was an adventure! Keeping track of five little girls in the crowds of people is not an easy feat, even with three adults! We managed to not lose anyone and had a little fun while we were there.

The girls on a tractor

Eva, the little farmer!

Eve milking a cow!



We actually took our whole group on this Ferris Wheel! All eight of us in one booth!

Hold on tight!

All in all it was pretty fun, I think next time I'll bring more snacks of our own along, and maybe arrive earlier, there was so much more to see.
3 comments:
What fun pics! Thanks for posting them. I'm gonna send people to your blog to see my family, too!
What fun you all had! And the girls all look so cute and silly. :)
I LIKE CHEESE :p
Post a Comment