Here's a little jog down memory lane.

Eve, seconds old.

Our new family
Eve, One year old
Eve, two years old
We partied with some new friends who graciously let us throw the party at their house with their dishes.
Eve with her new sunglasses, that she loves.
Eve's princess cake
Enjoying the cake.
I love my Eve, even though her three-year-old antics drive me crazy every day. She has such an infectious smile and the best hugs. I'm so glad she's part of our family.
3 comments:
What cute pictures of Eve! Thanks for reminding me. She's sure grown up now! Abigail looks so much like her in the next group of pictures, I almost thought it was Eve. She's so much bigger too.
Eve is SUCH a cutie! I know you've heard a million times, but her cheeks and smile are the best! What a sweet girl! :D
ew.... that's what it looks like just seconds after :P i'm never having kids LOL JOKE!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment