Friday, April 11, 2008

Science Fair



Lily's project was to test where popcorn would store the best. Room temperature won. She seemed to enjoy the actual experiment process, but getting her to make the display board was difficult. But at school she was really proud of being in the science fair.

4 comments:

Bettie said...

'bout done eating the popcorn yet?

Anonymous said...

Good job Mom and Lily! Glad Lily did it and had a good experience. I remember Amber and Spencer both doing science fairs in Ohio and winning and going on to the district fair. Don't have any idea what the experiments were though.

Anonymous said...

I like when you made the popcorn and I like when you went to the science fair.

Lanell said...

Great Job Lily (and Mom of course!) You all have such great ideas, I'm sure I'll be borrowing some of them once my kids start dong them.