Monday, May 19, 2008

ABC's of Me

A- Attached or Single: Attached, and happily so
B- Best friend: In high school, Rebecca and Rachel, of course there was also Mr. Lawson and Kevin. Now, Julie.
C- Cake or Pie: Pumpkin pie, still warm with whipped cream melting over it.
D- Day of choice: Sundays, since Gordon never studies that day.
E- Essential item: Phone, so I can clean my house, talking with my sister can keep me on task.
F- Favorite Color: Red
G- Gummy bears or worms: Gummy Worms
H- Hometown: Orem, UT
I- Indulgence: toffee
J- January or July: July, for family reunions
K- Kids: Lily(7) Eve(3) and Abigail(1)
L- Life is incomplete without: Family
M- Marriage Date: Oct 8
N- Number of siblings: 8
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or fears: Roaches
Q- Quotes: Take time to stop and smell the roses
R- Reason to smile: A dh who does the dishes
S- Season of choice: Spring, and the promise of warmth again
T- Tag 3 times: Thanks Julie for tagging me, Amber, Maria and Rachel
U- Unknown fact about me: I enjoy the tv show MONK
V- Very favorite store: Ikea, although I haven't been for a while
W- Worst habitat: Laziness
X- X-ray or Ultrasound: They're both scary, used to diagnose problems I wish I didn't have.
Y- Your favorite food: tomatoes with a little salt
Z- Zodiac Sign: Taurus

5 comments:

Maren said...

I hate cockroaches too. The other day I went screaming across the house & stuffed a towel under the door so it couldn't escape until Jason could kill it. The freak me out more then any bug/spider/scorpian/snake - ever. I think I'm secretly scared that they can outrun me & finally get me.

Rebecca said...

That is so fun!

Amber said...

okay- done

Anonymous said...

What does dh mean?

KAT said...

Dear Husband