
That's right, that's the Space Needle in Seattle. And I was there! I went with a bunch of online friends and it was so fun! It felt so good to be going on a real vacation that I was grinning in the airport on the way there. It was just good to get a break.
We stayed at a cabin on lake Kachess, near Mt. Rainer, I believe. It was beautiful. There were 28 of us there and we threw a party! We did game nights until late, late, late, there was a ton of chatting, Yummy food, classes to learn or create stuff, a service project and sight seeing.

On the train

Downtown at the Public Market

Pickled Asparagus!

Fruit and vegetable stands galore!

And, of course, FISH!

We also saw a troll, and there was a man there making it more of an experience as he was yelling his views for all the world to hear. We couldn't help but laugh since the local girls told us that this kind of crazy was common for Seattle.

We stopped by the temple too, the grounds are gorgeous, of course, it's always nice there.

And Snoqualomie Falls which I was taken back by. We were running a little late and talked about not stopping here. But ended up stopping anyways. I had no idea what we were about to give up, they are amazing! And so big!

Here's the view from the back porch of our cabin.

Playing games

White Elephant gift exchange


So fun, I loved it. I want to go again.
3 comments:
Although I'm very glad you're back, I'm very glad you went! What an adventure!
Katie looks like you had a great time on your trip and you totally deserve a trip away! Gordon you are so sweet to give her that break!!
I'm glad you had a great time. Next time take me with you!
Post a Comment