Thursday, August 21, 2008

Trying Out Night Shooting

After putting the kids to bed I was sitting on the couch reading my new photography book and got to a chapter about low light and night shooting. After reading just a little bit, I looked out the window and decided to try my hand at it with the little light I had left. Luckily for me the temple is only a mile away so getting there didn't take long at all. These are the best I ended up with.





4 comments:

Share :) said...

Those are GORGEOUS! You did a terrific job.

Anonymous said...

gorgeous

Maria said...

well, I'm impressed!

Kerri and Cody said...

Once again.. great photos!! I have to admit I'm super jealous that you live so close to a temple!! That's awesome.. we're only 4-5 hours, but I'm hoping someday to get a little closer than that to one!