The skirts are really cute. What a fun idea!
I may have to try that. The girls love matching stuff and twirling skirts!
The amazing thing is how fast she did it!
Good idea! They turned out great. I need to go get some fabric and whip some up for my girls now. We'll see if I can do them all in one day.
They are cute, we need to see a picture of the girls wearing them, now.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
The skirts are really cute. What a fun idea!
I may have to try that. The girls love matching stuff and twirling skirts!
The amazing thing is how fast she did it!
Good idea! They turned out great. I need to go get some fabric and whip some up for my girls now. We'll see if I can do them all in one day.
They are cute, we need to see a picture of the girls wearing them, now.
Post a Comment