On Saturday the girls and I went to the botanical garden for a picnic and some fun. We really enjoyed our visit. There was a orchid contest on display that was beautiful! The fish in the Japanese gardens were almost jumping out of the water to be near to us. Then as we were walking out Abigail stopped to smell the flowers, lost her balance, and fell face first against the decorative fence surrounding the flower bed. I picked her up and rushed to find first aid help. They didn't have much more on hand than band-aids, so we drove home. So here it is, two days later.
7 comments:
AAAHHHH, your poor girl. Quit beating her up already! :)
I love that she is smiling in that picture. She's so lucky it didn't do even more damage! Scary. Personally I think it looks pretty cool!-- I volunteer at the hospital on Wednesday, nothing at wrong with me! :)Miss you!!!
That looks like it hurt.-Hannah
OOWWWWWWWWW!!! Poor little cutie. :( She looks happy, considering.
She doesn't look too traumatized!
Ouch!
Hope you have a happy birthday tomorrow!
Ouch!!!! How is it that she is so cute even though her eye looks like that? :)
Post a Comment