Great site! My 20 week ultrasound is in less than 2 weeks, and like you we have a house full of girls. We of course will be happy with whatever comes our way, as I am sure you will be. People ask me if I have a preference and truth is, I don't, though I do have a feeling about what it is! Hope your ultrasound goes well.
I think I've heard all of those several times! I remember how offended Andrew got after Joseph was born and everyone kept saying "you got your boy so now you can be done" like somehow none of our girls mattered.
7 comments:
So, does that mean I shouldn't hope you will have a boy? :)
Great site! My 20 week ultrasound is in less than 2 weeks, and like you we have a house full of girls. We of course will be happy with whatever comes our way, as I am sure you will be. People ask me if I have a preference and truth is, I don't, though I do have a feeling about what it is! Hope your ultrasound goes well.
Are you trying to tell me something?
I think its a boy. BUt the link didnt work for me.
I think I've heard all of those several times! I remember how offended Andrew got after Joseph was born and everyone kept saying "you got your boy so now you can be done" like somehow none of our girls mattered.
I just want to avoid comments like "I guess we'll keep her" if I have another girl.
Oh, I relaly like them all anyway. I AM glad we have added another boy to the clan, though! Congratulations!
Post a Comment