Sunday, March 21, 2010

Gordon is a builder, a maker...

From 2010_01_23

Gordon built this fine table with his own two hands. He has found his fun new hobby. I think the table turned out beautifully. I have started a list of things he can make for our new house. I'm hoping to have him tutor me too. I want to learn to make beautiful things.

I've really been feeling the stirrings of an artist inside of me. I want to make beauty. I'm working on decorating Abigail and Grant's room, but I want so badly for it to turn out wonderful. I hope to go on and make our whole house our own style with furniture and art we made that is beautiful.

4 comments:

Tiff said...

Impressive! When is Gordon coming up to Salt Lake and building us something? :) What an amazing talent!

Jessica said...

Wow that table looks great! Nice work Gordon!

Katie, you have made 3 beautiful daughters and 1 handsome son.

Go ahead and become artistic if you want to though... Don't be afraid to get started on the kids' room- if you don't like it, change it!

Maria said...

that is a great table! Good job Gordon!

Hope said...

Somehow I missed this post until now, but all I can say is Wow!