Sunday, March 21, 2010

Inspiration to paint our house!

We were driving along when on the corner of the road I saw a breath-taking sight:

From 2010_03_18

I exclaimed to Gordon "we should paint our house like that!" laughing at the bright colors. Then the next house came into view!:

From 2010_03_18

We don't know, but it looks as though, whoever painted their house second was trying to compete for attention from their neighbor's home. Hilarious!

From 2010_03_18

6 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

Oh good thing you dont live next to my Grandma's neighbor. She has a BRIGHT PURPLE house. With dark purple shutters and a BRight Pink door.

Maria said...

maybe the green/yellow house is owned by a brasilian :)

Carrie Snider said...

Oh my! LOL! You should ask to color match and then do stripes on your house. :)

Hope said...

I say go for it. Last year my door turned bright purple. My goal this year is to make the shutters match!

Sarah Mae said...

Those are in Sierra Vista!! I always laugh when I drive down that street, you can't miss them. That is so funny that you happened to spot them while you were here!

KAT said...

I was being very sarcastic.