Grant got to try first and he wanted nothing but to be far away from the horses. He immediatly started to cry. He liked watching them from afar, but being on top of one, even a little one was scary.
Lily loved her chance to ride on the horse. She wants to take riding lessons now. She can't wait for our chance to go back again.
Abigail loved riding too. She smiled the whole time.
Eve was nervous when we first arrived. She stated firmly that she was not going to ride a horse. But after she saw the little horse that they tried to put Grant on, she said she would try THAT one. She was in heaven. She wanted to ride longer when they told her her turn was up. She convinced them to let her have one more round.
After our riding lesson we got to feed goats and help clean up after horses.
We had a great time and can't wait to go back!
Thanks to Jenny in letting me know about this opportunity!
3 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I love that you still have pink hair. :D I think it's great too that Eve convinced the people for an extra round...those dimples really can be persuasive.
I can't wait to go back either! The kids loved it!
Come on Spring!!
YAY! A post...I am so proud of you!
Sounds like everyone is really enjoying homeschooling.
Post a Comment